Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In studio techniques class, I learned about illustrator, Photoshop, and some other programs.
I found that the most useful program is Photoshop. before this class I thought that I only use photoshop for Pictures and Photos that I wanna play with. but I was really wrong.
one of the things that I liked and learned is Watercolor techniques in Photoshop, which will really help me in my major, Graphic design.
I believe the more techniques you know the more opportunities you have to create a successful design.
Now, I know enough about the brush tool, and how to use it in a sophisticated way to make my Photoshop layers looks like a real canvas with watercolor brushstrokes.

1 comment:

profbabcock said...

Dalya, I need to see work and application of what you are talking about, not just a self evaluation. Please apply these techniques you talk about to an actual artwork and walk us through the processes that you have learned and will now use in your work.